What is ISEE Karaoke Web Remote ↓
ISEE Karaoke System allows users to remote control the device by instantly scaning QR-Code on TV screen with any smart devices via web browser, without download the ISEE Karaoke app. Connect with multiple devices at the same time where everyone can add their favourite songs to the play queue without interruption.
Other than using the web remote, you can also download the ISEE Karaoke app that is designed for optimised experience, with your Android Tablet / iPad and to be used as a remote control for your ISEE Karaoke with advanced features
How to pair ISEE Karaoke Web Remote with ISEE Karaoke device ↓
Learn how to pair ISEE Karaoke Web Remote on your Android device / iOS device with ISEE Karaoke device.
Requirements before you begin
Make sure that both your Android device / iOS device and your ISEE Karaoke device are:
1. Connected to the Internet.
Both your Android device / iOS device and ISEE Karaoke device are needed to be in the same network, also make sure that both have access to the internet.
2. Updated to the Latest App Version.
In order to pair successfully, make sure your ISEE Karaoke device app version is updated to at least version 125. If the device is not updated to those minimum version then the pairing will not working properly.
Please note that 2 requirements above are mandatory.
Pairing ISEE Karaoke Web Remote with the ISEE Karaoke device
1. Open Camera / QR-Code Scanner app on your Android device / iOS device.
2. Scan the QR-Code that is shown on the middle-right of the TV screen.
3. That's it!
You are now paired and able to control your ISEE Karaoke device with your Android device / iOS device. Once you are paired, you will see the "Connect" button turn to "Connected". If not, please tap "Connect" button to check if the IP address on your device is match to the IP address on the TV screen below the QR-Code.
Once it's paired, it will be paired permanently with the ISEE Karaoke device unless you intentionally unpair it or the IP Address changed, due to network issue.
ISEE Karaoke Web Remote does not work ↓
First, try the following:
1. Ensure that both the ISEE Karaoke device and your Android / iOS device are connected to the same WiFi network.
2. Restart your ISEE Karaoke device, ensure it is connected to the internet. QR-Code and IP Address will appear on the middle right of the TV screen, if the device is connected to the internet.
3. Turn on the physical remote for ISEE Karaoke device, and press mouse right-click for five times to enter Settings on the TV screen. Then select “Wireless Network”, select your wifi network, press “forget”, then re-enter your wifi password and click “connect”. Press the “Finished” button to return to the system on the TV screen.
4. Reconnect your Android / iOS device to the same WiFi-network as your ISEE Karaoke device.
5. Re-scan the QR-Code that is shown on the middle right of the TV screen, and please make sure the IP address on your device is match with the IP address shown on the TV screen.
*Ensure that port 8080 is not restricted on your network, or connect to a different network.*
*Ensure both ISEE Karaoke and smart device are on the same subnet.*
If the issue persists, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org detailing the problem.
We will reply to your enquiry the following day between 10am - 6:30pm (UTC+8).